[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Feb 6 10:32:17 EST 2002

Before my disgust at AT&T cable caused me to flat disconnect, SciFi
channel was a staple for Friday night family TV. The kids could stay
glued (mindless, barely breathing) to Cartoon Network for hours on end.
The whole family enjoyed Dexters Laboratory.

We also watched the BritComs on PBS and got most of our news commentary
from Comedy Centrals Daily Show.

Junkyard wars was an addiction! We would watch reruns we had seen twice
already. I'm brushing up on my welding skills in my spare time.