[ale] Installing linux on win 2000 partition

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Feb 5 16:05:37 EST 2002

I'm sure hirsch has some reasons, but here are some off the top of my
head:

- graphical menu
- run-time customizable (password-protected if one wishes)
- only change the (text-editable) config file when new kernel is installed
- can detect filesystems and find kernel image for you