[ale] Re: DashPC code

Ken Kennedy kkennedy at kenzoid.com
Mon Feb 4 23:14:05 EST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 10:02:52PM -0500, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> Pre-alpha link:
>
> http://www.dashpc.com/dashpc-0.2.tgz
>
> This code is a lot more mature on my PC at work.  That's the code that'll be
> on the CVS later in the week.  Meanwhile, for those impatient few out there
> the link is provided here.  The code is being released under the GPL.  It's
> _very_ rough and kludgy.  You've been warned.

Chris,

Congrats on getting the code out! I'm taking a look now.

NOT to pick nits, just an observation; if you're going to release it
under the GPL, you need a copy of the license in the package,
copyright notices, etc. No big deal...it just helps you protect your
code. All the info on what to do is at:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Good luck!!

Ken Kennedy	| http://www.kenzoid.com	| kenzoid at io.com