[ale] Tomcat startup script

Greg runman at telocity.com
Fri Feb 1 15:51:07 EST 2002

I used it when I was developing in a All-Windows shop. No freakin' way
were they goint to let me get a non-MS box to test on the company test
intranet.  Apache on MS is still better than IIS and Tomcat was better
than JRun or anything else (IMHO). Also, some java ide's use
apache/tomcat so they would install it on a pc.  Other than that.. I
would just ask the former owner.

Greg Canter