[ale] Tendency up which to avoid looking things

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Tue Apr 30 20:08:09 EDT 2002

I searched high and low and I can't find where I read this.  I think it
was in the LKML.  IIRC, the statement came from Linus himself.  But it
may have only applied before the VM was ripped out and replaced c.
2.4.10.  Or it may have had to do with the "OOM killer" bug that was
fixed in 2.4.x (x = 14 I think).  Still, it's frustrating that I can't
find it now.

Krum