[ale] [Fwd: Re: IS this Dutch?]

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Tue Apr 30 18:40:21 EDT 2002

Tino was nice enough to translate this for the ALE group
I don't know him but know he translates Dutch/English
for computer documentation. Thanks to Google & Tino for this...

Hello Brian.
Yes it is Dutch

Seems Hugo already answered the guy who asked the question.
I'll translate for you.

(I'd like to know how you came to ask *me* the question though)

The question guy:
I nearly got INND to get my mail using suck, but I still get the
following error after startup of innd: innd dead but subsys locked

Hugo the answer guy:
Sounds like you start up innd using a rc script. innd died an early
death and forgot to remove its nametag.

Search the logfiles for your errors.
Are the permissions OK by the way? As long as you don't want to run innd
you still got a configuration problem

Stop and start afterwards with your rc script

Hugo.

That's it.
Greetings
Tino