[ale] nc100 problems

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sun Apr 28 15:11:09 EDT 2002

Hmmm...

This has got me worried.  Went to Microcenter and exchanged.  Came back and
dropped the new card in....no lights.  Dropped the card that had lights at
one time in....no lights anymore.

Dropped the card in another, albeit unstable machine....no lights.  Is it
possible the first machine was somehow damaging these cards?

Thanks,

John