[ale] How do you auto extract attachments from email?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Apr 27 19:50:30 EDT 2002

I don't the explicit answer to your question as I have only used perl to
send emails automatically, but, in short, perl.

There are several perl-mods that deal with mail handling. I believe the
Mail-MboxParser module can extract mail from an account, and then parse
it for various components including attachments. At that point it simple
to do whatever you need.
http://cpan.valueclick.com/modules/by-category/19_Mail_and_Usenet_News/Mail/

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>