[ale] Mail Relay Control For Roaming

Randy Janinda rjaninda at tqlabs.com
Fri Apr 26 15:47:58 EDT 2002

I currently run Qmail and have setup relay control for my domains.
When I'm actually on the server, I can send emails (such as this one).
BUT, I use IMAP and pull the emails to my laptop with Evolution. The
problem I have is sending mail from the laptop. I use Bellsouth DSL at
home and when connected there, I use their email servers to relay my
messages. When I'm not on their network, they block all attemots to
use their server. SO, instead of changing my email configs every time
I turn on the computer, I'm looking for a nicer solution. I've breifly
played with ssh port forwardin with little success. Does anyone have
some sites, docs, scripts, or pointers they would like to lend?

Thanks

--
Randy Janinda
rjaninda at tqlabs.com