[ale] Running Cygwin + X + ssh

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Apr 26 07:38:56 EDT 2002

X on Cygwin is way cool! It's not perfect, however. I would suspect that
it's a conflict with Windows managing network connections and X opening
loads of network connections. Since killing X clears the problem, that
must be where the resource starvation happens. It may also be a memory
starvation from Windows.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>