[ale] OT: Taxing issues

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 24 13:29:17 EDT 2002

Jim Philips wrote:

> The way I understand it, you should have gotten a URL to follow when you got
> the invitation e-mail. If you click on that, it should give you a chance to
> join in. I haven't been invited before, so I haven't been through the
> process.

I followed the link, joined the blog, went to the blog page,
spent a short while trying to post something in a useful
way (eg, in response to an existing comment), did something
that caused my post to be erased, got confused by "Post"
vs "Post and Publish", and gave up. Probably there's some
documentation I could read... I was expecting it to be
kind of like a Wiki, where you can just click "Edit" and
start typing.

Cheers,

-- Joe
  Using open-source software: free.