[ale] mandrake 8.0 wackiness

Robert E. Karaffa, II rkaraff at emory.edu
Tue Apr 23 18:43:55 EDT 2002

Thanks for the responses and ideas, guys.  I hadn't thought it might be heat
since it had been running for about two-three weeks with no trouble.
Hmmm...wellp, I've got a junkbox (don't we all?),  it's got some old fans
(amongst other stuff).  I suppose I could try to cobble some frankenstinian
creature together to cool the drives...

-Bob K.

--
Robert E. Karaffa, II