[ale] OT: Taxing issues

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Apr 23 17:09:00 EDT 2002

Without a tax who would pay for the following:

Roads
Military
Social Services

We did not pay income tax in the 1800s but we do not have the
services we have now.  I too agree that the income tax is a PIA.  But
we should have at least some tax.  I'm for a flat tax.  I'm not for
a federal sales tax.  Besides the local goverments will just add 8% on top
of that.

Chris