[ale] notes and wine

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Apr 23 08:02:50 EDT 2002

Just installed Notes 5.05 and everything works beautifully.  I'm running
wine build 20020411.

The only problem I've run into is that when creating a new memo, everything
is line buffered. In other words, you can type a full line of text, but it
won't appear in the window until you hit <enter>.

Has anyone else out there been forced to use this crappy software and run
across this issue?  Were you able to work around it?

Thanks for the help,

John