[ale] Ximian

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Apr 23 09:28:05 EDT 2002

I'm not sure about Ximian.  But I'm against purchasing add-on desktops my self.  I
purchased TriTeal CDE for RH 4.2 when it came out.  Of course RedHat discountinued their
support for that and I could no longer use it.   I think I may be interested in the Ximian
mail client that supports Exchange.

Chris