[ale] FREE STUFF

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Mon Apr 22 18:22:19 EDT 2002

Hi -

I have some stuff if you are willing to come and get it.

Two apple server 95's (66mhz) with lots of ram
 * If you are nostolgic about NetDepot this is where they came from

Two sun boxes - and IPX and Classic both need ram and HD

Two IDE drive 1.2 and 1.7 gigs

one empty case

one case with 133mhz chip and I think 32 megs of ram, might be more of
less.

The only catch is you need to take it all if there is something you do not
want - you need to get rid of it :) I am moving and have enough junk...

Call me at 404.873.0890 I live in midtown so I am easy to get to from
anywhere....

Thanks
Ken