[ale] LUG in Columbus

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 19:16:13 EDT 2002

we have a small lug here in savannah(SNAFUU).  we have a a mailing list on
freelists.org and have meetings in various locations(books stores,
restraunts,,).
A installfest is a great way to get people up and running.  the biggest
problem is a place to hold it.

if you have the source, they will come :-)

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux