[ale] ram not recognized at bootup........

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 19:38:02 EDT 2002

mem=<amount>M

There is a problem with some systems in that if you have, say 64M, and
you use mem=64M the last few kbytes are not actually available. I don't
have an immediate, full reason for this. It may be an old bug that I
missed the "fixed!" notice of. At any rate using mem=63M works and is
safe. mem=64M _might_ work.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>