[ale] [Fwd: Worm Klez.E immunity]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 08:35:21 EDT 2002

This so not funny. The vast numbers of people that will follow the
instructions to immunize against an internet bug are probably quite
large. My parents (fully retired) finally got net access. So now they
are falling prey to every email "send this warning to all your friends"
chain. Most are about viruses. A lot of people will get smacked by that.

Grrrr. A bullet to the head...

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>