[ale] MS Propaganda representative

stephen turner Artic_Knight at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 15:21:50 EDT 2002

ya know, ive been reading this for some time now and i believe MS has a beutiful product that we should all be pleased to advertise to our bosses! after all, there are no more updates to thier software makeing it oudated and risky, companies dont like that tsk tsk, but wait whats this? we have the answer, linux. yes linux has a subscription to, but whats this? its free! but wait theres more! hehe ya know im beginning to believe bill gates wants windoze to lose, wants linux to gain popularity, i mean after tall they use it, this guy has to be smarter than this... no man is stupid enough to pull this stunt, wait, hes the richest man in the world. perhaps he wants to see how many people are gonna fall for this so hes doing it as a world wide gag? hell hes got money to burn! there has to be more to this than meets the eye, i have never heard anyone to be this stupid.. wait, never mind ive seen a fool in the mirror that looks pretty stupid. ;)  just my 2 cents