[ale] Announcement ALE NW meeting

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Apr 17 12:43:38 EDT 2002

Tyler Kiley wrote:
> This meeting will be at 7:30, right?

The meeting is scheduled to start at 7:45, although students at the
school don't get out of class, so the announcement on the KSU site
indicates 8:00.  (I know that I would have skipped a class in order to
be on time to a Linux meeting. :) )

So, folks should start showing up at 7:45, there'll be time from
7:45-8:00 for Kevin and Dow to get things rolling.  Following the
formalities, Kevin would probably get rolling around 8:00

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net