[ale] Java IDE

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Apr 16 15:29:45 EDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 01:11:14PM -0400, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> I have a friend that is looking to develop Java on Linux. He is used to using
> C++ builder to do most of his programming work. Is there anything like that
> for use with Java for Linux (RedHat 7.2)?

I highly recommend Intellij IDEA.  (www.intellij.com)

It's not free, but it is hands-down the best IDE I've seen.

Aside from maybe Smalltalk's.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                    pizzaATfucktheusers.org
I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent.                           ICQ# 1318344

 PGP signature