[ale] inodes

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 18:50:56 EDT 2002

With the recent discussion of inodes, I decided to look at mine. Does
ReiserFS not use inodes?

/home is ext3, /dev/shm is something I've never heard of, and the rest
are reiserfs.

[michael at naugrim michael]$ df -i
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/hda6               4.0G       0    3.9G    0% /
none                     16K       1     15K    1% /dev/shm
/dev/hda1                94K     13K     82K   13% /home
/dev/hdd1               4.0G       0    3.9G    0% /newdrive

If not, what does it do instead?

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE