[ale] Semi OT

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Mon Apr 15 19:34:58 EDT 2002

Robert said that importing is too much for the PHBs to handle.  Fine.

I think you can solve the problem entirely from within Excel.  Can you
create a macro to perform the import and give them a shortcut to launch
Excel and auto-exec the macro?

Barring that, is it possible to invoke Kspread, Gnumeric, or StarOffice
via command line and get it to do the conversion via macro?

- Jeff