[ale] MS Propaganda representative

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 15 11:25:04 EDT 2002

	It is Georgia State and I'd be interested in a LUG.  I only know one
other linux user at GSU.  It's so disheartening to see such a lack of
interest among Computer Science students.  But then again there are a
lot of bad students at GSU.  I'd love to be added to the email group.  I
won't be able to make the meeting tonight.  I have a 4 year old daughter
to take care of.  She's not much into Linux yet, although she does like
Tux Racer.
	The class is 5:30 tomorrow room 215 General Classroom building.  I
emailed my professor to see if it's alright if others sit in.  He's very
excited about this and wants to make a good impression with MS.  The
university is probably suckin up for research dollars.  I'll let you
know what his reply is.