Want to do business with China government?

investcn2002@yahoo.com.cn noreply at networkprofit.com
Mon Apr 15 20:16:19 EDT 2002

      The
        One and Only B2G Business Directory
        (in Simplied Chinese)
        for the China Government Officials!

      First
        500 advertisers will get free handbook
        The 1000 Billion Purchasing Market Handbook

        ( How to access China Government Purchasing
        Market )

    InvestCN
      is pleased to announce that its first China B2G Directory will be published
      in Oct 2002. This B2G Directory is not for sale. First edition will be published
      5000 issues and distributed to : State Development Planning Commission System,
      Ministries and Commissions under the State Council, Chief Executive Bureau
      of all Provinces, Cities, and Counties (more than 2000 counties), Organizations
      directly under the State Council, and Institutions directly under the State
      Council.
      If
        you are interested to do business with China government, don't miss out
        this opportunity. Advertising and listing spaces will run out fast! First
        come first served!

      By way
        of background, InvestCN,
        is a division of China Economic Herald, which is the media bureau of State
        Development Planning Commission, P.R.China. The main objective of InvestCN
        is to provide practical, deliverable, workable China investment solutions
        to investors, bankers, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, decision-making officers, purchasing
        managers, government officials at all levels around the world. For more
        information regarding our complete consulting services, please visit us
        at http://www.investcn.biz
        .
        reserve your listing on our China B2G Directory, email info at investcn.biz

      THIS
        IS NOT SPAM, YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE :
        A) You submitted a classified ad or link, posted your e-mail address in
        public commercial domains.
        B) You sent email to one of our domains and/or addresses in the past or
        C) We are on the same list. If you were not the intended recipient of
        this
        message, Please accept our apologies and delete. If you wish to no longer

        receive email from us please send an email message to investcn2002 at yahoo.com.cn
        with "Remove" placed in the subject line. Thank you.

            DISCLAIMER