[ale] Thanks Asshole! help me test my script.... (URL)

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Fri Apr 12 11:19:23 EDT 2002

To however went in and deleted the one domain I asked not to have deleted
thanks a lot retard... You must really be a super genius hacker! Oh, gee did
you teach me a lesson about security? I think not blockhead - No you tought
me that even morons sign up for linux user groups!

Anyway - I took the webserver down so don't bother following the link, :(