[ale] Thanks

John Lisk lisk at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 12 08:27:34 EDT 2002

Several days ago I posted a simple question to the group about trying to use
RPMS compiled for other distributions on Red Hat.

I got several helpful answers and tried to respond individually to each with
a thank you.  Unfortunately, I was setting up a couple of new things on my
Red Hat 7.2 install, including a balky K-Mail, and I don't think my "thank
yous" made it.

Thanks to those who offered their advice.

John Lisk
(lisk at mindspring.com)