[ale] Replacement for Exchange Calendar?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Apr 10 18:12:55 EDT 2002

I have the oportunity to try and move my company off of exchange due to
some internal problems.  The biggest reason to stay with exchange is the
callendar and it's ability to integrate with mail.

Does anyone know of a product that would potentially work with
sendmail/postgress/exim or another Unix based varriant that has
calendaring ability similar to exhange's?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: