[ale] Can someone out there burn Red Hat 7.3 beta?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Apr 10 13:56:02 EDT 2002

If anyone out there has the ISO for Red Hat 7.3 beta (codenamed Skipjack)
or is willing to download it, and also has a CD burner, and is willing to
burn a copy, please let me know. I'll be glad to provide the necessary
CD-Rs (should be only two for the binaries, plus one for the docs if you
have the room), and I can also drop off and pick up.

I *greatly* appreciate it. Thanks!