[ale] MICR check financial data?

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Apr 10 11:06:52 EDT 2002

>>>>> "christopher" == christopher  <christopher at bergeron.com> writes:

    christopher> Does anyone know how I can print MICR codes from
    christopher> linux?  I'm writing code that prints checks out but I
    christopher> need to somehow print the MICR numbers (routing
    christopher> numbers, etc) at the bottom.

    christopher> I'm clueless on where to look...  Postscript maybe?

    christopher> Can anyone provide any pointers or tips?

        Adobe has Postscript Type 1 MICR (and OCR) fonts.  Check with
Adobe directly, or a reseller such as www.eyewire.com.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=