[ale] Linux PAC started -OT

Randolph C. Karrh randy at newriverplt.com
Wed Apr 10 09:35:07 EDT 2002

Charles:

Every political platform that the linux/open souce community advances helps
to tame the three headed(admin, bicameral, and judical) monster in DC.  For example, the NRA is but one organization, however gun owners have several other lobbying organizations that fight for their specific agenda. Should the linux/open source community want to advance political representation, it should sponser a ground swell of small but unique organizations to influence particular congressmen, senators, and judges. Just remember money from M$ is consistently growing, but our votes are growing faster.

Randy

--
Randolph C. Karrh Jr.
			"May the world work for you and not against you!"

randy at newriverplt.com       843.684.3874(mobile)
Newriver Plantation         843.784.6033(work)
P.O. Box 1105		    843.784.6232
Hardeeville, SC. 29927