[ale] Couple quick web questions

Michael Golden naugrimk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 02:04:57 EDT 2002

Hey,
	I have a script that is set up by cron to run at midnight every night
but I'd like to make a website so that someone could go to the website
and click a button and it would force the script to execute. How might I
do that? Also, I wonder if anyone knows of a package that I could use to
have users log in over the web using the unix password file and then be
able to change their password, upload/download files from their home
directory, and be able to do other operations that I might choose to add
(if written in PHP or the like).

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE