[ale] Suggestions for a ISP?

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Apr 9 15:44:45 EDT 2002

I'm currently using Hawk Communications ( www.HawkCommunications.com ).
They're $10/mo., even less if you pay for more than a month in advance. I've
also seen a new service called Great Barrier Reef ( www.GBROnline.com ) that
advertises service for $10/mo. or $110/yr. Both services appear to supply a
standard PPP session, unlike the Juno/NetZero mess that requires special
Windows-only "adware" to be installed.