[ale] FW: [ale] zmodem from dialup ?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Apr 8 18:24:17 EDT 2002

Howdy

If you get the answer to this one off line would you please
post it to the list.  I would dearly love to be doing this
also.

sts

--
Please Do Not Break Gravity Waves --- it's known to cause turbulence

   Dr Scott Thomas Sandholm                   Phones: 404-385-0922
   Georgia Institute of Technology,                   404-894-3895
   School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences           404-894-3824
   Baker Bldg Room 107                        FAX:    404-894-6670
   Atlanta Georgia, 30332                             404-894-5073

   Email scott.sandholm at eas.gatech.edu