[ale] Topic at Next Meeting?

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 8 15:59:22 EDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:44:11AM -0500, aaron wrote:

> Just curious as to the likely main topic / presentation at this
> Thursday's ALE meeting. Just an observation, but there isn't currently
> any "upcoming meetings" info noted on the ALE.org site.

I'm have no clear idea why the ALE web pages have not been updated or
some sort of announcement has not gone out to the list but I am going
to be doing a talk on X Window Tips & Tricks

Right now I am working on the outline and will be filling it in today
and tomorrow. If there is something in particular you would like to
see regarding X Windows let me know and I will consider it.
Steven A. DuChene      linux-clusters at mindspring.com
                      sduchene at mindspring.com

        http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene/