[ale] [Fwd: rpm & cpio]

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 7 14:23:04 EDT 2002

I downloaded this package several times and always got the same result.
Since this was from ftp.kde.org, I don't know where else to go. I don't
think they are much motivated to do a good job on ReHat packages,
because RedHat hasn't been so friendly to the KDE effort. Packages for
other distros have already been upated several times since the 3.0
release.