[ale] is the list software broken?

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Apr 6 11:17:48 EST 2002

Jim,

I too sent a message yesterday that didn't make it to the list until this
morning. I got a bounce message back saying the mailserver refused the
connection. My mailserver kept trying until it went through.

Sure enough, I tested it yesterday. telnet to the mailserver on 25 to see
"Connection Refused". Everything seems to be working again today.

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org

06 Apr 2002 11:20:03 -0500