[ale] kennesaw companies

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Thu Apr 4 15:47:31 EST 2002

Hey John,
what type work are you looking for, sysadmin, programming, short order
cook? ;)

Home Depot is down at the corner of 285 & 75. I don't think we are
hiring(but hey, what do I know, I am just a peon), but I will be more than
happy to put you in touch with our recruiters or pass on your resume my
self.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!