[ale] ALE & ALE-NW book order

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 4 11:39:53 EST 2002

No Starch press has supported both of our Installfests and also sent books that we gave away at one of the meetings. They have special pricing for LUGs, if we order 10 or more books we get 40% off and shipping is only $1.00 per book. I am including a list of some of the books with the 40% off already calculated, you can visit their site for more info on the books. If you find a book on their site that I have not listed just take 40% off the list price. I thinks we can pool together and get a great bargain and support this vendor. Take a look and email me the name of the book you are interseted in, and at the next meeting I would like to collect the money and place an order, for those in the ALE-NW group, I will work out a way to collect your money and add it to the order. Here is the list:
No Starch Press www.nostarch.com
Lego Mindstorms	$14.97
Book of Zope	$23.97
Broadcast 2000	$23.97
Book of Winzip	$8.97
Book of Evolution $14.97
Crackproof your Software $20.97
Programmin Linux Email Services $23.97
VMWare		$23.97
Visual Studio.net dev. guide $29.97
Little Red Book of Adobe LiveMotion $11.97
Programming Linux Games $23.97
Steal This Computer Book2 $14.97
Book of JavaScript $17.97
Book of SCSI	$29.97
Linux Cookbook 	$17.97
Opera 5.x Book	$17.97
Blender Book	$23.97
Linux Music & Sound $23.97
Linux Problem Solver $20.97
Astronomer's Computer Companion $23.97
Book of IRC	$14.97

Don't forget, email me with the book(s) you are interested in. Put "Book order" in the subject of your email.

Thanks
Harold