[ale] Unisys and Microsoft's way out

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 10:57:23 EST 2002

My understanding is that the site went down when they tried to move it to
IIS.  Clearly they didn't learn their lessons from the Hotmail
incident.  Serves them right, eh?

If anyone is interested, there is also a site that has cropped up called
WeHaveTheWayIn.com and it is exactly what it sounds like:  a counterpoint
to the Microsoft/Unisys site, suggesting Linux, *BSD, or other unices be
used instead of Microsquishie.  There was also a link in there somewhere
(I think it was under the Linux page) that pointed to a "12-step program"
to ditch M$.  Pretty cool.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".