[ale] question about ASUS vid cards in RH 7.2

LANCE CROCKER jnlc at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 2 21:53:30 EST 2002

hey this is just a curious question :)

I have an ASUS 7700 GeForce 2 GTS vid card w/ 32 MB
DDR on it. I would like to know if any of you have ever had any problems w/ this
card while running RedHat 7.2. If you have please tell or at least suggest a
different card that has the same amt of power and works well with RH.

If you haven't had any problems or are currently
running RH7.2 w/ this card then please tell me how to get my to work ( besides
just the simple stuff that is XConfigurator). I would really like to play tux
racer on my PC :)

anyway thanks ahead of time

lance

P.S. : i really enjoy reading the emails on this
list it is helping learn faster :)