[ale] Offtopic: But Curious

Michael Barker mbarker68 at home.com
Tue Sep 18 09:05:01 EDT 2001

jeff tillotson wrote:

> I have the option to go to the USENIX LISA conference in December or get my RHCE training/testing.
> Giving the choice which one would you folks choose?
>
> Who has been to a LISA conference?  Are they worth it?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

It depends on your goals.  If you want to learn for the sake of
bettering you, maybe LISA is what you should do.  If you want to add a
cert. to your resume to help your chances at getting future jobs maybe
that is what you should do.  What do you want.  How does it fit into
your plans for you.

-Michael