[ale] Happy Hacking

ckurtz11 at home.net ckurtz11 at home.net
Wed Sep 12 12:11:08 EDT 2001

$20 is a steal for a happy hacking keyboard. I have priced them at close
to over $100.

I have a small footprint keyboard that I bought through ebay
from some guy in Atlanta who sells Point of Sale systems. Check with people
who sell cash registers. They can probably sell you a small keyboard,
too.

As for your work/home problem -- why not buy two identical keyboards?
I'm sure your sysadm wouldn't mind(notice?) a different keyboard.

--
No one can ever know for sure what a deserted area looks like.
                                              -- George Carlin