[ale] AT&T Roadrunner Cable

Jason Lynn jason_lynn_ at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:08:41 EDT 2001

Ah... the famous "power cycle" suggestion.  I've gotten this troubleshooting
technique from AT&T more than a few times over the last week.  I've even
gotten the "try to power cycle three times in a row" suggestion.  Guess
what?  Didn't work.  I believe they use this to get you off the phone.
"AT&T's equivalent to take two aspirin and call  me in the morning" (perfect
analogy)
~
I'm hoping they just replace my modem tomorrow.  I really, really hope they
don't pull any "don't support Linux" crap.
~
~