[ale] Xmodem

John Mills jmmills at telocity.com
Tue Oct 30 19:59:49 EST 2001

You can probably find DOS or cp/m code in 'wuarchive' - at least I would
start there. My cp/m box has thrombosis of one disk, or I would dig it out
there.

I believe the Kermit sources have Xmodem driver/receiver code as a
separate module. That's another approach. (Kermit is set up as a biggish
state machine, which always made the code a bit hard for me to grok.)

--
Regards -
 John Mills