[ale] ALE Bylaws

Greg runman at telocity.com
Wed Oct 24 21:32:44 EDT 2001

I am in.  I mentioned this to Harold Bieber at the end of the InstallFest.
I know Cobb County Family Resources is always looking for pc's to use to
teach disadvanted folks some job skills and several second hand places just
scarf them up from various places to make a quick buck.  A 486 can be had
for $10 plus RAM ($8) plus a HD ($10-$15) and a cheap monitor and keyboard
and that's it.  I think BellSouth has a $5 Internet charge also.  I know
that I got 4 pc's of my home network from a dumpster after one of my
company's IT departments "cleaned house".

Greg Canter