[ale] home subnets

John Mills jmmills at telocity.com
Fri Oct 19 14:03:25 EDT 2001

ALErs -

I've been happy with openSSL/ssh/sshd on Linux, puTTY on windoze, and
Nifty-Telnet on iMac (MacOS8.6) - all transactions to the Linux side are
clean and a little bit more secure than (say) telnet and ftp. Works
remotely and locally through firewalls at each end, etc., plus lots more I
don't do.

Since I got through teething, it has been seamless.

 $0.02
 - Mills