[ale] Fwd: A funny thing happened on the way to the lug meeting

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 18 22:45:15 EDT 2001

----- Forwarded message from Stephan Greene <sgreene at patriot.net> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:26:56 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [evals] A funny thing happened on the way to the lug meeting

This was so funny, I had to share it.

(Background:  DC LUG nominally meets once a month at a really nice
auditorium at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Betehsda, MD.
Due to current security changes, evening meetings have been cancelled, so
some of the folks are getting together for pizza instead of meeting and
then going for pizza.  Looks like some of that other mystery powder got
snuck into the mozzerlla....)

Steve

Stephan A. Greene     sgreene at patriot.net        ka1lm at amsat.org
Herndon, VA           1-703-654-6032 office  1-571-233-1194 cell