[ale] InstallFest Please Read

Eichler, Paula J. pja0 at cdc.gov
Mon Oct 15 11:51:47 EDT 2001

I'm glad this is still on.  I am trying to get there with my boss, if
possible.  He's not really a Linux supporter, but I have a project that uses
it, so he is being open.  A request from a
still-semi-newbie-after-two-years.  Linux is hard and has a steep learning
curve.  There is a suggestion on the website to subscribe if they need help.
I know that at least at first no one really knows about man pages and
how-to's.  Can we please change RTFM to "you know there are some really cool
sites that have that kind of information.  If you don't find it there, then
post your question here." and provide a link to the pages ...pj